Thursday, December 22, 2011

:Sheepish grin:

One of the most revered traditions of college life is procrastination. Doth not now, what thou canst doth tomorrowth, and all that. Though I haven't posted anything on this 'ere blog of mine since April, I have done a fair amount of writing, most of it during my time at The Financial World, a nascent newspaper run by Tehelka. I meant to put some of the better specimens on the blog, but a combination of laziness and protozoic Internet thwarted my plans. Finally, it took the release of another rant for me to get around to putting them up. I'm publishing only the two opinion pieces that can be called political. Most of the people who are ever going to visit this blog have already read them. If you haven't, well Bob's your uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment